Welcome to I'm a Councillor Get me out of here!
Welcome to I’m a Councillor
Welcome to I’m a Councillor, Get me out of Here! It’s like the X Factor meets PSE lessons.
This event is specially provided for you by Dumfries and Galloway Council, who want to listen to young people!
You can ASK your local councillors, and a local MSP, questions, CHAT to them online and VOTE for who you want to represent young people on your council.
20th Sept – 1st Oct 2010
Login / Register
or just go directly to a Council using the links to the left.
- Are the Lib Dems going to survive the coalition? Will their support collapse; I personally think that Clegg has killed (1 Comment)
- What are you doing considering vegetarian and vegan meal options in schools?
- did you do well in school.?
- As We were in a concession, why did the government choose to build DG1 and are doing far too many things to the town,
- as a teenager myself there is nothing to do or and shops and i usually drink every weekend becasue there is nothing to (1 Comment)
- Who would you have chosen to be the leader of the Labour party? Do you like Ed MIliband bieing the leader?
- Hi Elaine, What do you like to do whilst you are not busy? From Hazel…
- Do you think Ed Miliband is the right person to steer Labour to victory in the next General Election?
- what made you want to be an MP?
- why do we have to pay for transport and not get it for free